Thursday, September 5, 2013

Views to School

So I haven't talked about the school. I'm really so tired everyday when I get home. Perhaps each day I will write a little something. We are 5 hours ahead, so waking up at 6am feels like waking up at 1AM...in a total round of Deep rem then. It is also very hot here as you can imagine. Not as dry as I thought, so you do sweat. It is however cool and pleasant in the morning and cool again in the evening. The sunshine is magnificent against the clay colored brick buildings, it just has this "orange" glow. I love it. Feels warm and peaceful.
The Acima is one of the local grocery stores. We can walk or the bus can drop us off on the way home from school. Btw, it's not a yellow bus...lol....its like an 'older' coach bus. (Smartour people you know the buses we take).

View out the front seat of bus going home.
Some of the streets look so different from each other.
Love all the palm trees
Surprisingly cleaner than I thought!
Intersection near my apartments...not too much traffic as you can see. I've seen a Lot worse. They do drive a lil crazy but so does NY. Lots of mopeds here and horse drawn carriages..weird mix. 
"Here Ms. Viviel, I lived in Switzerland this summer, a present for you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment