Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I Need to Talk about the Flies..zzzzzz....zzzzzz


Sho-Fly-Keeps Bothering ME!!!!
(and every other freakin person here!)
(except the Moroccans it seems)


Ok, I NEED to talk about the flies!!!!!!
Yes, it seems like Marrakech and Essauoira (the only 2 cities I have been to so far) have the worlds highest fly population, AND these are not just any old flies. They are stubborn! You know how they just normally fly away when you swat? Well Not these mother fuc$ers.....they zoom into your ear, nose, hair, eyes! I'm just waiting til I accidentally swallow one! Disgusting!!!!
Whether you are showered or not.....they zoom around you.....yes, I have tested the theory.

Here is unfortunately some of the messy parts of the streets that cause the flies :( 
Anyone see "Fly Guy"in there? ......


-Dumpster at the end of the day near my apartment .... :(
-Man looking at me taking picture of dumpster with flies.
-Sometimes it is hard to enjoy the local cafes because the flies land on the food and then I think they lay eggs, and then the thoughts come "Am I now eating fly eggs?"...."Did they just come from landing on donkey dong?"....I can't ....lol

-Luckily NO flies in my apartment!!!!


Here he is!!!
Ok, enough of this Bizzzz-ness
I still love it here.....but Hate the flies! 

1 comment: