Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Majorelle Garden

Last Sunday I took a short walk from my apartment to one of Marrakech's little quite spots. It is named Majorelle Garden or Jardin Bou Saf. 



 I paid the full 75 Dhs (equal to about $9.00) which aloud me to see the museum as well. In the museum you saw authentic clothing, jewelry, and artifacts worn by the Berber people long ago. 

 So pleasantly surprised to see all of this. 



 I would love to just sit in here and read or draw but don't know if I want to pay $6 each time. 



 Funny to see and experience how tranquil it is in here, when chaos awaits right outside the gates. lol


















All in all….nice solo time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! the colors of Morocco are so bright, vibrant, and breathtaking! What a wonderful pallet of scenery to view everyday. The art your are purchasing is so gorgeous!!! I want something with my name in Arabic:) Such an awesome souvenir that you will have the rest of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good Cat! we will try to make it there.

    ReplyDelete